Returns for refund or exchange are accepted for most purchased parts that meet the below criteria. If you wish to initiate a return, please use our Contact Form to request approval. Be sure to include your original receipt number, name, contact info including email, and which parts you want to return for refund or exchange. If approved, you will receive instructions via email for submitting your return.
- Return requests must be submitted within 30 days of delivery. Requests submitted after 30 days are not eligible for refund or exchange, with the exception of warranty repairs on restored original parts (typically within 1 year).
- Items must be unused and in the same condition they were delivered.
- Items must be in the original packaging, when applicable.
- Some items are NOT eligible for return, including:
- Electrical parts
- Electronic tachometers
- Original, NOS, and Reproduction gauges that have been tested prior to shipment
- Gift cards and gift certificates
Refunds are typically processed within 1-2 business day of receipt. When your return has been processed you will receive a refund for the purchase price less processing fees (if applicable; see below) in the same manner original payment was collected. Please note, any items returned to Corvette Specialties of MD West for credit may be subject to the following fees:
- Any returns that were not damaged or defective upon customer receipt may have refund processing fees (Credit Card, Paypal, eBay) deducted from the refund total.
- Items that were shipped using Free Shipping and were not damaged or defective upon customer receipt will have the original shipping charges deducted from the refund total.
- Items returned more than 30 days after delivery or without prior approval will have processing and restocking fees deducted from the refund total.
Late or Missing Refunds
Refund processing times vary by financial institution. Check with yours for more details. If you have not received your refund within 15 business days, please Contact Us.
Shipping your item(s) to Corvette Specialties of MD West
- Shipping instructions for your return will be sent via email once it has been approved (see above).
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Corvette Specialties of MD West does not pay for return shipping.
- Please re-box your item(s) securely for shipping, as damage during the return shipment due to poor repackaging may result in delays or incur repair fees during the processing of your refund.
- We recommend insuring your item(s) for the purchase price when shipping your return. Corvette Specialties of MD West is not responsible for damage to items during return shipment and filing carrier damage claims is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping times vary depending on the carrier and service used. To determine if your return has been received, track your packages using the tracking number you received from the carrier at the time of shipment.
Need help? Contact Us for questions related to our refund and return policy.